Thursday, February 17, 2011

Keeping it Classy

We are having some fun here getting in to some "poses" for our pictures. This has been such a fun week of mother daughter fashion talk!
Atira picked this pose and I love it! So, what are we wearing? Atira has on a two piece outfit she received for her birthday, lovely little number with black stripes. It's still cold out so she also has on a long sleeve white tshirt underneath. And I will share more about her super cool boots in a few. As for me, I have on one of my few print tops (I don't know why I don't have more, I really like it when I wear prints) purchased at Kohls, longs sleeve blue T from Mod Bod (love it when Costco holds a sale on them, what a bargain!). Black skirt that was a thrift store find, white tights and of course my black Clarks boots.
Close up of my pretty necklace that was a lovely surprise from my husband. Inside is a scroll of paper with Hebrew on it reciting the Shema or "Hear O Israel, the Lord our God the Lord is one..."
My pretty fillagree earrings, I cannot even remember where I bought them I have had them for so long!
Atira's super cool boots up close! The zipper is colorful, hard to tell, but it's true! She got these at (can you guess?) Kohls. Yes, we have a Kohls near us....
LOVE THIS! Atira took a long piece of organza ribbon and wound it around her wrist and tied it off with a bow to make a really feminine and funky bracelet! She has such style!
And her beautiful gold ball earrings. This is a child who cannot wear silver, so her earring assortment is limited at this point since it must be real gold. These are still very pretty and go with tons of stuff!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You two are once again so cute and stylish! Tell your daughter that I will be borrowing her idea for the ribbon bracelet, so vute!=)

Unknown said...

I love print tops too..but don't have very many! :) I don't know why!

I have to say I love your necklace again.. you have such beautiful jewelry!! Lovely outfits for both you and your daughter, you guys look great! :)