Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Keeping it Classy

*DAY 4*



So, for today we had a usual routine kind of day. We got a lot of schooling done and then Atira had her recorder class. I had a fabulous time running around Target collecting some serious bargains thanks to couponing! So, the theme today was cute, comfy and casual. Atira is wearing a cute jumper from A Children's Place along with the long sleeve purple shirt under. Of course she has on her skinny jeans (her new favorite fashion item)..she looks darling! As for my outfit, I have on another favorite sweater in such a pretty color! Purchased at Kohls...black tshirt underneath was given to me. My skirt, feels like jammies, it was purchased at Old Navy and my black leggings are also from Kohls.


This is my beautiful necklace my sweet friend gave me...it's of a praise dancer. She gave it to me because I teach Messianic praise and worship dancing. So sweet and one of my favorites...and she is an amazing friend and sister in the Lord. I am blessed.

5 comments:

Emily Ann Putzke said...

cute!!

Unknown said...

What a cute necklace!! :) I love your sweater.. I have one just like it!!

Marianela said...

You girls look lovely! Cute necklace! :)

Unknown said...

Once again, you two are adorable!=)

Bramblewood Fashion said...

Lovely outfits!! I love your necklace!