Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Keeping it Classy


Here we are day 3! This has really been a lot of fun so far. Each morning we get up and after breakfast, bible and exercise we start talking about what we will be wearing. How fun is that? I just love having a girly! ♥ So for today, Atira is wearing super cute Gap Denim Dress, denim jeggings and her cute and oh so trendy gray slouchy boots. I have on one of my favorite sweaters found at Costco! A Mod Bod long sleeve dark pumpkin t shirt, my denim skirt is one of my faves from Christopher and Banks and my brown go to Clarks boots. You can't see my earrings, but they are a very pretty filigree circle with little brown gems in them.

Here you can see her pretty details, under her dress is a lavender burn out tshirt and she is also wearing her black and lavender stars scarf. I love how this girl accessorizes!

I'm lookin' a little tired here, it is the end of the day...but it is a cute shot of my sweater, that I LOVE! (Did I mention I love it?) I am always cold too, so this is a very warm sweater, makes me happy! :) See you all tomorrow!

3 comments:

Marianela said...

Cute pictures! You girls look really pretty. :)

Unknown said...

Another adorable picture! That sweater does look fabulous!=)

Bridget said...

Wow, your daughter is stylin! ;] Love your sweater...good sweaters are great to have. (your hair is gorgeous, by the way)

~Bridget
bridget-frances.blogspot.com