Monday, February 14, 2011

Keeping it Classy

Sorry, I know it is a bit harder to see our outfits...but we liked this shot of us together on the couch enjoying a book. Atira is wearing a FABULOUS tulle lavender skirt, with her NEW Pacific Northwest Ballet tshirt that says "Cinderella" across the front along with a gold slipper and beautiful artwork. She has over that a cropped purple sweater, white leggings and her cutsey argyle socks, also in lavender. I am casual mama today. Wearing my khaki skirt, brown leggings, pinkish quilted corduroy vest over a dark khaki long sleeve tshirt. What you can't see is my super cute bracelet of pink beads made by my amazingly talented daughter. Perhaps tomorrow we will get some close up shots of our outfits. OH! Who could forget our shoes!? Shoes are a girls best friend...or is that diamonds? Atira has her lovely black ballet slipper shoes and I have another pair of my favorites, my brown Clarks with a criss cross strap on them. So cute, uber comfy and I can trek everywhere in them!

4 comments:

Marianela said...

Aww, cute picture! :)

Unknown said...

I love this picture. :) Thanks for sharing with us!

Unknown said...

Great picture!

Bramblewood Fashion said...

I'm so glad you both decided to join! I'm loving all the Mother/Daughter pictures! =) And thank you for the award!