Monday, December 22, 2008

EVIDENCE - CASE CLOSED


You know, I find it incredibly ironic how Scott is always blaming me for having a daughter who is filled with spunk and personality. The fact that she is feisty, is somehow my fault. Funny isn't it? How two clicks of the shutter of a camera and an entire lifetime of stories can be told. Not to mention how kind I am being, if I were to upload every picture I have of Scott's tongue, well let's just say that it would take too long trying to upload to blogger and I don't have that kind of time right now. In my own humble opinion, the evidence is abundantly clear, who is the feisty one and the instigator of feisty personalities in this house. Me? I am just a little angel dusted in whiteness and purity. I have to go and polish my halo now, if you will excuse me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: