Friday, March 28, 2008

Enjoying a moment of spring?

Well...spring has finally sprung! I have daffodils blooming in the front yard and the grape hyacinth is preparing to show it's beautiful purple color very soon! All was looking so very pretty until today...and then we had a different sort of pretty...one I thought we were done with...thought wrong!








IT SNOWED!! ALL DAY!!! It started in late morning and then we had snow all day long! It was so amazing to see pretty white flakes fall on my beautiful cherry blossom tree! Atira got out paper and decided to make paper snowflakes to hang on the windows! I thought that was more a winter craft?! As I sit here looking out my front window I see that we have a break in the snow, the rooftops are all dusted with white and thankfully the roads are all clear. It is too bad it is not enough to really play in, just enough to keep us watching all day long.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: