It's not like I don't have enough things on my schedule...I do not suffer from boredom, yet here I sit taking on a challenge with some wonderful ladies. It is a good one and a goal I seem to be constantly working on; health. So, I have to write up my personal goals for a 10 week Fit Mommy Challenge. It begins today and ends December 31. What a great way to start the new year right? Have your "resolutions" checked off already? Love it. So here goes:
I am beginning this challenge in level Two: This level is for those who are already exercising at least 3 times per week on a regular basis. Goals here might include one additional 20-30 min workout each day/week, or incorporating a new exercise or tool (kettle bells, stability ball, bands, dumbbells) into your fitness routine, etc. It should also include some sort of nutritional goal.
- Exercise 5 days per week, one day with weights and one day pilates, the other three days are cardio (which can be mixed with weights). I have a tendency to want to do all cardio forgetting that the other aspects are just as important. Each day I will exercise a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Eating 5 fruits and veggies 5 days per week. I need a couple of days to not be perfect at it, but I will try. Doing it 5 out of 7 days is a good goal I think.
- Drinking 8 oz of water a day. Water is my first choice of drink, I just don't always get enough if it is not laid out as a personal goal.
- Lose 8 pounds by the end of this challenge. That would be wonderful!! :)
- Each week I will have a no sugar day - sugar is in EVERYTHING, and I want to work on not consuming it so often.
- No eating after dinner 5 days per week. I will brush my teeth after dinner and be done for the day! Nighttime snacking is a serious downfall for me.
- I want to have a bible verse I can reflect on each week of this challenge. I will post my new verse each week on my blog.
Then you will have success if you are careful to observe the decrees and laws that the LORD gave Moses for Israel. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged.
1 Chronicles 22:13
I think that is it! So, let the fun begin!! I will be checking in this coming Friday and let you all know how it went!