Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Birch Bay and Canada, eh

WOW! What a weekend! We headed up to the "Great White North, Eh" for a conference featuring Brad Scott of Wildbranch Ministries . We had an incredible time! It was filled with many laughs, memories and lots of incredible teaching! The top shots here are of the group in Birch Bay, that was where our condo was. It was amazing to see snow on the waters edge there, I do not recall ever seeing snow while being on the beachfront like that. It was a beautiful day, but windy, which made it rather cold. The condo was FABULOUS! Thank you to Shelly and her wonderful trendwest membership! It was a two bedroom and slept all 8 of us quite comfortably! We had a decent kitchen, which you can see and we had plenty of food for the weekend. The last picture is of Shelly and Brad, she only took this shot since she knows that Brad is my favorite teacher (so Scott and her say he is my boyfriend, like Eddie is hers) and she wanted a picture with him just to get back at me. Nice. I see she did not learn much from this conference about loving one another. I think I need to look for a conference that addresses that specifically and get her there ASAP. Anyway, you will understand this photo better if you have read my post on Eddie Chumney...she's just jealous. Not a good trait. I think she should stick to wearing peach, it is much more becoming on her than green. :) Anyway, it was an incredible weekend, I was physically and mentally drained by the time we made it home. Oh, and we were able to make it through the borders with no problems, which was really a blessing since we had to go through a total of six times! I can't wait for the next adventure!

No comments: