Wednesday, January 03, 2007

WHAT A FLAKE!


WOW! I cannot believe that it has been so long since I have last updated my blog! I have to apologize to my friends and family! And everyone can send out a nice thank you to my neighbor, Kyla for ever so gently (not, *giggle*) reminding me that I am WAY overdue! But really, thanks Kyla! I needed a not so gentle kick in the rear to get in here and get things going again! SO, here we go, I am gonna update ya on everything going on around here since the last post!


Look who got concrete!! WOO HOO! What a great day that was! Our driveway has been poured and we have a street again! We're movin' on up! Although it was nice to pretend we were back in the hood for a while, brought back warm fuzzy memories of days gone by. Our neighbors have been so faithful about making sure we feel right at home. I wonder if they used to live in the hood too?


This is a picture of the kids saying good bye, for now, to our good friend Terri. She recently moved to Israel, Jericho to be exact. She is working with refugees, teaching them english. She is such a wonderful lady and a true friend. We will miss seeing her regularly, but are praying for her safety and protection while she away.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
This is the thanksgiving that Atira hosted for our good friends next door along with her brother. They had such fun recreating a kids thanksgiving meal and I just love this picture of them all. We had a joyous holiday here on Thanksgiving day with family from both sides. I think it is so great how my family and Scott's come together to celebrate as one larger family. It truly makes the day memorable and I don't think our kids could ever be happier than when there are six (yeah, count em) six grandparents in one room. I hardly saw those two! Not to mention Uncle Geoff, he truly made the night complete for my kids! Hope everyone else had a wonderful day too.


Ok, blogger is being weird, I was planning to go on with a couple of more photos, so to do that I am going to publish this post and reopen another one and try to finish out my story. Sorry! So, things will end up a bit backwards, you will have most recent first and later next, oh well.
Thanks for taking the time to read up on how we are doing out here!
Love and miss all our family!

No comments: